AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Monday, April 21, 2008

Keen to play for the 2nd tournament

I have not played airsoft for 3 consecutive Friday now, too bad. Last Thursday our Mistah team president called me that we were going to have a meeting that night but unfortunetly I didn't go because my partner will not go and he had plans of surprising his wife on her birthday the next day. So I end up not attending the meeting ( buy a car man! ).

The reason why they conducted a meeting was because there will be a Dubai 2nd airsoft tournament this coming May, (I don't know yet what they will call it). I was not able to play on the first tournament coz I just joined and was a newbie that time and playing airsoft in a tournament is different from an ordinary games. Why?, because there are more marshalls and less zombies...hehehe...

No comments: