AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Friday, January 18, 2008

First airsoft experience

It was last month when I joined an airsoft team called Mistah forces from an invitation of a colleague and today I finally had my first airsoft experience. Airsoft games here in Dubai are played in 2 play sites, in Sharjah Paintball Club on Friday and in Creek every Tuesday and today's airsoft game was played in Sharjah.

I had the chance to test my airsoft guns and also my friends gun. My friend and I arrived the play site early at around 6:50 am as we were told that game starts at 7 am. My partner was so excited that he woke up 5 am and was already in front of our house when I woke up (it was also his first airsoft game).

We got kitted out in overalls, a full face mask and supplied with airsoft guns. After we were informed about the safety instructions, we were out to play the game. Getting shot didn't hurt half as much as I had feared - it felt like being heavily tapped rather than stinging.

Though it was tiring and my thighs are paining me, it was really fun playing airsoft because of the thrill and excitement when you are inside the gunfield, the shooting, running and crawling make it really looks like a real gun battle.

Here are some of my first airsoft experience photos:






More of airsoft pictures...

4 comments:

OUMER MALADTEG said...

To UFAC: I'm OUMER MALADTEG,Gusto ko bumili ng rifles like M16 (Bossmaster type or BALIKATAN type)Gusto ko kc mg join s club,pwede ba nyo ko matulongan?..if YES, you can contact me 055 2845429, or email me oumer25@yahoo.com. SALAMAT PO.

OUMER MALADTEG said...

To UFAC: It's me OUMER MALADTEG again, umaasa ko na matutulongan ako ng club nyo pano makabili ng airsoft M16 (Bossmaster type or BALIKATAN)...I realy like to joint the Club...contact me 055 2845429,oumer25@yahoo.com....SALAMAT PO

JON said...

mga sir

san ko b kyo pwede ma contact, interested ako s sports n yan.sinu b dapat ko makausap about s details.

jonathan 0506408903

salamat

signet said...

mga brod saan at sino pwede makontak para sa details sa pag join sa airsoft gaming experience at saan pwede makabili ng mga equiptment if ever? sana ay matulongan niyo ako mga brod,

email me at signet314@yahoo.com
or mobile number 0507913746

salamat ng marami mga brod
more power sa mga organizer


signet