AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Test fire your airsoft gun

Today was my 2nd airsoft game. Just like last time, my friend and I arrive the game site early but today his wife came along to watch us play and brought us and for the other players food.

The game started early today and there were a lot of airsoft players compared last week. My friends airsoft gun was still not working so he borrowed a gun from another friend of his. But to our surprise while we were already inside the gun site, the gun was also not working. So what he did was to wait for me to get killed so I can pass my rifle.

The person who was refferred to us to repair his not cheap airsoft gun came to us. The gun was only 1 week old and we were wondering why after a few games it didn't work. The man told him there was a problem with the fuse, so there they changed it.

Finally, we were able to play together for 3 games and the lesson we learnt was to test fire your airsoft gun before you go to battle.

No comments: