AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Airsoft Sniper Rifle

When I arrived home from work, I saw my friend playing with his Sony PSP. I asked him if I can borrow it so I can play first and relax after a busy day of work, I decided to play the Medal of Honor Heroes 2 which is something like the counter strike I guess.

The game was like airsoft where there are specific objectives to achieve. And while playing it, there's a part where you can pick another type of gun, a sniper rifle. While playing the game and using the sniper rifle, I started to like using the gun because you can just look for a better position and fire at your opponent easily. So thinking that an airsoft sniper rifle is good gun to use in airsoft, I search the internet for cheap airsoft gun rifle but because it's already late and I have no more time to google, I haven't found one and what I saw was this one where it doesn't require pumping not like what I saw with my fellow airsoft players here, this gun is just simply point and shoot.

This is the AEG Electric G&G GR25 Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun. It features a very durable construction with realistic weight and feel. This M16 shoots 310-315 FPS. The magazine holds 50 rounds.

Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source, they're usually fully automatic, and they shoot very fast. If you are looking for continuous fire fun, this is the type of Airsoft Gun for you - just hold down the trigger and watch those BB's stream out, one after the other, in a straight, swift line - which means fun and entertainment, plain and simple. This Electric Airsoft Rifle doesn't require any pumping just simply point and shoot.

Specifications:

  • Magazine Capacity: 50 Rounds
  • Muzzle Velocity: 310-315 feet/sec w/0.2g BB
  • Handguard/Grip: AL6061/Nylon-Fiber
  • Receiver Material: Magnesium
  • Stock: Nylon/Fiber
  • Gear Box Material: Zinc
  • Gear Set Material: Steel
  • Bushing Material: Brass/Oilless
  • Hop-up Chamber: Metal
  • Motor: 25,000 rpm Hi-torque
  • Piston: Nylon/Fiber
  • Spring Guide: Original
  • Inner Barrel Length: 20.4 in.
  • Inner Barrel Internal Diameter: 6.04 mm
  • Fuse: Yes
  • Gear Box: Version 2
  • Battery: Large Type (Not Included)
  • Length: 39.4 in.
  • Weight: 109.3 oz.

2 comments:

robert said...

Gorgeous.... ToyRaptor is also having fabulous range of RC toys & guns.

Unknown said...

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
bushnell scopes